martes

Because of you I forgot the smart ways to lie. Because of you I'm running out of reasons to cry.
When the friends are gone, when the party's over we will still belong to each other.
Underneath your clothes there's an endless story.
 There's the man I chose there's my territory. 
And all the things I deserve for being such a good girl honey.
I love you more than all that's on the planet: movin' talkin' walkin' breathing.
You know it's true, oh baby it's so funny you almost don't believe it.
As every voice is hanging from the silence lamps are hanging from the celing.
Like a lady to her good manners I'm tied up to this feeling.
 
 
 
 
Saber que nos elegimos día a día,que hasta en los sueños nos tenemos, 
que un solo abrazo, un mirada nos dice TODO. 
Estar con vos me hace la mujer mas feliz del mundo.




6días.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario